What do YOU use your CorelDRAW for?

Not sure if this post has come up before, but here goes:

What does everyone use their CorelDRAW for -- be it version 3 to the new and improved X5 -- from professional applications to just fiddle-farting around with it?

I guess I could start.  I do laser engraving in a trophy shop in the Pacific Northwest.  My materials are coated metals, acrylics, glass, plastic, and rubber for stamps.  I do both raster burning and vector cutting.  I have been using CorelDRAW for the last 11 years and although I also have Adobe Illustrator CS and PaintShop Pro on my system, I always use my Corel for 98% of my work.

Parents
No Data
  • Graewerld said:

What does everyone use their CorelDRAW for -- be it version 3 to the new and improved X5 -- from professional applications to just fiddle-farting around with it?

Hi all, I am a non-pro also and have used since Corel was produced on floppy disks.  and I use corel first for most projects.

I am a volunteer teacher at the University of the Third Age and I teach basic photo repair with Paint shop Pro and Corel Draw Suite my students are normally in the 60 to 85 year bracket. a lot of fun.

I also have used draw to design articles in my hobby of woodturning and carving and now bone carving.

I also play the game of sudoku so I have designed my playing board template in draw and the object manager is just fantastic for this

I can bring up any number or pencil mark that I wish   I am still working on this one and improving as I go up to template 38

and I also fiddle with Esher drawings

and as I have been in martial arts all my life I use for notes and illustrations of advanced moves etc.

and the list goes on and on

enjoy

Joe

Children
No Data