What do YOU use your CorelDRAW for?

Not sure if this post has come up before, but here goes:

What does everyone use their CorelDRAW for -- be it version 3 to the new and improved X5 -- from professional applications to just fiddle-farting around with it?

I guess I could start.  I do laser engraving in a trophy shop in the Pacific Northwest.  My materials are coated metals, acrylics, glass, plastic, and rubber for stamps.  I do both raster burning and vector cutting.  I have been using CorelDRAW for the last 11 years and although I also have Adobe Illustrator CS and PaintShop Pro on my system, I always use my Corel for 98% of my work.

Parents
No Data
  • I guess you can say I use it for nearly all design phases of my business. Starting with vectorizes scanned illustrations, corporate logo designs, send to plotter for cutting vinyl, large scale out put for digital graphics for everything from full color banners, custom 3D menuboards, you name it. I am a an artist that specializes in large scale wall murals and custom 3D menu signs. Corel Draw is truly a great, efficient and user friendly program. I love how I was able to get a plugin and cut vinyl graphics(small & very large) directly from Corel Draw. I also find it incredibly  efficient at sending out large full color files (that are to scale) to a wideformat printer and you do not need a Rip program to do it. .....Illustrator can't do it! 

I do have other uses for Draw but I believe you get the idea.

Thank you!

Children