Export dose not respect: Maintain size.

Export is weird, maintain size is checked but it dose not give the proper size.

My page size is 922x1344, but the image exported is half that size.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
  • kjub said:

thx for answer inbetween I figured it out

ctrl+n > why do you have to enter a resolution ? ...... to ...... pixels ? when afterwards te exported jpg,png etc is not in the size that was set by entering the ctrl+n popup ? but the jpg resolution is acording to the content ?

but I figured out solving that by each end evertry time to add an empty rectangle as the background ...

For those that don't know: 3 things are needed to set an image: resolution (dpi), size (mm, cm..) and pixels. Two of them are always corelated but which ones it is your choice regarding what u need.

If u set size (in mm for ex.) and dpi, pixels will be automatically set. If u set pixels and and mm, dpi will be automatically set.

So, Kjub don't assume what should be as must but give options if u have them.

There are too many variables to set to get what u want so there is no only one answer. First thing is to find out what is done wrong in procedure.

For example, if u didn't mark "Maintain original size" u can have all sorts of finals. What if size percentages aren't set correctly? What will happen than if not size different from one u want...