Creating color library

Hello

I want to create and name my own colors. To start with, I put the default RGB palette into "show color names" mode, and I then intend to add to the palette colors which I have named for my own purposes, and then delete the colors I dont need.

I have put the palette so it floats, which is more convenient for me, and I want to extend the palette down so that I can see most of the color names immediately, for example this is easy to do in CorelPainter.

I find that I cant extend the floating palette window beyond the default size, even though, when I select the window, arrows appear at the edges and corners of the palette, as if it is possible to move them. I find that the whole desktop turns grey, and a sort of secondary palette window appears momentarily and flutters on and off.

It is very frustrating. Can someon tell me how to extend the defgault RGB palette window? Or tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • toymaker1 said:
    I find that I cant extend the floating palette window beyond the default size, even though, when I select the window, arrows appear at the edges and corners of the palette, as if it is possible to move them. I find that the whole desktop turns grey, and a sort of secondary palette window appears momentarily and flutters on and off.

HI.

I don't completely understand this. You can not resize it to be larger like this?

-John

Reply Children
No Data