a list of free macros for x7

So i use x7 for my work for  laser engraving\cutting , and i was hoping to find a list of free macros for x7 that performs some simple - yet repetitive and time consuming tasks

- a macro that rotates an object 90 dgrees

-a macro that rotates selected objects 90 dgrees each by it's anchor point

-a macro that paste an object in the center of the veiw

-a macro that saves a view , give it a shortcut so that whenever you  hit the shortcut , it zooms to that view

-a macro that arrange a group of object's in a selected rectangle in a way that saves materials - i think it's called nesting- , this could be a hard one

-a macro that gives more options for editing curves ( creating arcs between 2 circles , slicing curves , fit objects to curves .. etc )

edit 1 :

-a macro that saves objects colors ( fills and outlines ) with shortcuts , by hitting the shortcut it automatically apply the saved fill and outline  

-a macro that that works as dimension , but by selecting an object or group of object then running that macro , will automatically draw the dimensions   of the object around it

also any macro that you can remember for x7 that's free , is welcomed to be posted

the reason i ask for free macros is because most of these paid macros are hard to purchase ( requires a visa , which i don't own )

thanks in advance

Parents Reply
  • it's pretty hard to find out where the latest objects are in each file , by having a preferred view it'll just make my job a bit easier , by simply setting preferred view to the latest edit done

For that, you could use the View Manager that is already part of CorelDRAW.

I use my Preferred View Area macro because it is easy to change or apply the preferred view quickly using keyboard shortcuts or toolbar buttons.

If you are interested in trying Preferred View Area, then let me know, and I will make it available.

The macro for Zoom to Selection Plus / Zoom to Page Plus are already available here on the forum; follow the link to the thread.

Children