Error: Unknown Error during install of CorelDRAW x8 with no installation support.

I've tried installing CorelDRAW Graphic Suite x8
After reboot it is asking for my username and password, which I have supplied, but I get ‘Error: Unknown Error.” I can not proceed. I have checked my online account and the program is registered to my account.
I have rebooted again, the registration screen appears when I try to go into CorelDRAW.

My other problem is: There is no phone tech support. It's a sham. They take your information and promise you an email. I think that is unaceptable for a program of this size/cost especially during launch.

There are others with similar problems posted in this forum, and while they appear resolved for those users, no one has come back to say 'how' it got resolved.

Also, the 'Chat now' button on the Corel.com website is not chat, but a form for zendesk email. It's just as useless so far.

I'm  not happy being treated this way by Corel. I'm paying an employee to stare at a useless computer, and now I'm involved trying to fix this mess.