.plt file format STILL jagged/bad curves/broken in Coreldraw X8. WILL IT EVER BE FIXED? Been this way since Corel broke it in version X4 and above.

I don't understand why Corel can't fix their .plt export file format. It's been broken for years and will still stay broken until they bother to fix it once and for all. Coreldraw X8.0.0.450 still yields jagged text (bad curves) when exporting and then importing into another program for cutting with a vinyl cutter. It's ONLY the .PLT files from Coreldraw (any version after X3 at least that I can find information on - it might even be broken in earlier versions but I know at one point it USED to work properly. I gave up trying to find out what version this was though) that have this issue and no matter what suggested fixes for changing your .plt file resolution to zero (you can't do this in X7 or X8 by the way, it won't let you dial in 0. It makes you have 0.0001). I've tried ALL suggestions to get this to work and it simply WON'T do what it's supposed to be doing - producing smooth curves. Any other type of export file format doesn't have this issue. It's just .PLT.

Also, there are a LOT of complaints about this out there on the Internet if one Google searches them out and even several on these forums too. WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET COREL TO FIX THE .PLT FILE EXPORT ONCE AND FOR ALL SO IT GIVES SMOOTH EXPORT FILES? (AND YES, I'M SCREAMING!!!)

SVG (good curves ) vs PLT (bad curves) file imported into Sure Cuts a Lot 4 Pro - guess which is the SVG vs the PLT...

Zoomed in at 730% in wireframe view