Keyboard going NUTS when Exporting or Save As, can't type filenames and mouse wheel goes crazy too!

This has been driving me batty for months now. Whenever I export to PDF, Jpg, whatever, the filename box will do one of three things: a) not accept any typed characters (and I get a chorus of the Windows 10 'stop' error sound), b) skip spaced filename words, or c) kicks me out as if I canceled. This also happens when I go to Save, right-click and make new folder -- the renaming part behaves the same way.

Doesn't always do this, which is maddening. sometimes, when I backspace out the existing filename in the Export or Save As box, it'll delete entire words, like when you hold down Control or Alt in some word processors to rapidly delete sentences. It's a hold-over from the DOS days.

It takes about two or three attempts to get CorelX8 to export or save-as without incident. ALSO, when this wackiness is happening, my mouse wheel will not scroll, it flips through the various view states in the explorer window (large icon, small icon, detailed, etc) and I have to click out of the program entirely to make it turn loose of the cursor.

This ONLY happens in CorelDRAW X8. It doesn't do this in PhotoPaint or any other Corel apps in the Suite. Just Draw. No other programs have this issue, either (Adobe CC latest, Windows 10 apps, Office, ect.)

AND -- this happens on ALL of our shop computers, all from various manufacturers, Windows 7 64Pro, Win10 64Home and a Win10 64Pro. So it ain't our machines!! It's not a "Windows problem" this is a seriously annoying bug in Corel.

Has anyone else experienced this?