Is there a definitive list of what is missing in the "Home and Student" Editions?

I used to have a full version of Corel Graphics suite, but needed to upgrade to a version that worked reliably with Windows 10.

As I'm no longer using it in a commercial environment, I opted for the "home and Student" edition of X8, but am being driven mad by the seemingly random way that certain functions and features have been removed. I understand that this is a cut-down version, but many times I cannot find an option for something very simple, like editing the page position or print margins of an imposition layout, while something very complicated that I am very unlikely to ever use, has been left in.

What is MOST annoying though, is that when I go to the Help files for advice, there is no indication of what features have been left out or removed, just a blanket disclaimer on EVERY SINGLE page saying "Some features described in this Help are not included in CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X8 and are available only in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8". This is no help at all!

Before I consider upgrading to a newer version of the Suite, I want to know what I'm going to be missing. So is there a definitive list somewhere of what functionality has been removed in the "Home and Student" editions for X8, 2017 and 2018?

Thank you.