Font installed but not showing

Hi,

I have recently changed computers and need corel to use for our engraving machine, pretty basic use, so corel X8 does perfectly the job we don't see any need to upgrade to a newer version. Long story short we installed back X8, everything looks good except when i try to open older files, it seems the fonts i installed over the years are not there. So i install them from my old computer to the new. They are in Word, Outlook, everywhere but X8. Every time i try to open something with one of those fonts, the 'substitute missing fonts" window opens. If I try to install the fonts in windows, it says font already installed. I also had Corel X5 on hand so i installed it and the fonts are in there, just not in X8. I'm at a loss here...  

Parents
No Data
  • I don't know if this will work for you, but I recently found a font solution for v.2023. I've been having font problems with Corel Draw for the last many years and I don't know if it's exactly the same as yours, but on Windows 11 anyway I have to manually copy the fonts into C:/Windows/Fonts and then they appear, even if they have supposedly been installed already.

Children
No Data