duh? text rotated 270 degrees

can't figure out how I did it,  but artistic text is set to type in at 270 degrees by default,  can't figure how to permanently change the default back to 0?  please help before I lose sanity.....

Parents
  • I have the very same issue.

Why can't get get a Corel tech to help resolve this.  Not being able to find a solution is really BS.  I'm sure I am at fault for whatever I did top have this happen but to bot be able to undo it is very frustrating.

• Why can't get get a Corel tech to help resolve this.  Not being able to find a solution is really BS.  I'm sure I am at fault for whatever I did top have this happen but to bot be able to undo it is very frustrating.

Some information on that here: Why are new text objects vertical?

If I understand correctly, if one uses the Ctrl+. (Ctrl+period) shortcut for Vertical Text when nothing is selected, then it sets an Application Preference for Vertical Text. That application preference doesn't apply just to new documents. It applies to any new Text object that is created. As an application preference, it stays that way until the user switches off Vertical Text manually, or switches to a workspace in which Vertical Text is not active.

Children
No Data