Cutting Master 2 isuue

Good afternoon, when trying to open the cut/plot window in Corel X3, my pick tool will blink like crazy, until it opens the production manager window, usually takes 20-30- seconds why might that be? Also why do I have to ungroup all of my text or clipart to get it to show up in the production window? I usually just make an eps file and open it and cut it iin Flexi, it opens real fast. I'm using X3 with windows 7 ultimate, 32 bit system.

Thanks

Mike

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Mike; I use DirectCut in Corel, but I would think the blinking was the video while Cutting Master is getting itself together to open. The few times I tried Cut Master it opened pretty fast. I always convert everything to curves and take the fill out and just cut a hair line grouped by colors that I need to cut. Years back that's the way you had to do it and I have stuck with the habit, it works for me. If you want to try speeding it up some you could try deleting the temp files make sure nothing else is open when going to cut vinyl, and run a registry cleaner.

George

Children