Nodes Nodes Nodes...Can the view of nodes be turned off when drawing freehand?

Hi,

Is there somewhere that I can turn off seeing nodes on every line I draw in Freehand Tool.

I don't want the nodes to go away as the lines a Curves of course, just temporarily obscured or hidden.

I just want to draw a line like in Photoshop or on paper and not have the nodes everywhere.

As the drawing I am doing has lots of crosshatch shading, every short & fine line I draw is obscured by nodes, which makes for poor linework if you can't see the each line until you make the next line.

I shade very quickly on paper, but is slow in Corel due to nodes everywhere?

It seems strange but I thought it would be a popular question, but I can't find anything remotely on it scouring the far off reached of knowledge base.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello flemgooz; The nodes in a vector drawing are for you to see where you are placing your line. If the nodes show up so large you can't see the line for the last node you could try adjusting your video. It depends on what you are trying to draw you may want to use PhotoPaint instead of DRAW. ( I Don't think I could draw at all if the nodes were not there.)

George
Children