File sizes of objects.

Hi all,

I want to find out which objects are slowing my work down the most, but there seems to be nothing in Object properties.

Does anyone know if a file size can be viewed of an Object or Group of Objects, without copying it to a whole separate document and hover or click on the icon on Desktop?

Parents
No Data
  • You posted under CDGSX3 and older section so I assume you are using X3 or older. I suspect unwanted views and color styles saved with the document. It would add from another file when you copy paste or import another affected document.

Open View Manager docker and delete all saved views. Open color styles docker and delete all saved color styles. Save the file and check the speed. Keep an eye on colors used in the document while deleting colorstyles. The styles if used in the documents will change the object color in the file if deleted from styles docker.

AFAIR CDGSX5.2 removes the colorstyles automatically while opening the file. Please check the update. I think it was second update for X5.
Children
No Data