photo collage blending

gday guys/gals,  i want to upgrade our clubs website background....what i want to do is have the club logo in the middle and then have say 6 - 8 photos fanned out from it and blend the edges of the photos....have searched web for hours and found this site hope you all can be of assistance, many thanks in advance

• Hi Browny

You may want to use Bitmaps > Creative > Vignnete effect to make the edges of the photos transperant. Alternatively if you need to have customised edge blending then you may use Interactive transperancy tool on the photos. Once the tpransperancy or the effect is applied, you may arrange the photos as desired and select all objects ( including the company logo ) to export the selection  as required by you for web.

Anand

• browny000 said:

gday guys/gals,  i want to upgrade our clubs website background....what i want to do is have the club logo in the middle and then have say 6 - 8 photos fanned out from it and blend the edges of the photos....have searched web for hours and found this site hope you all can be of assistance, many thanks in advance

Clarifiction please. Are  you looking for assistance in creating this project or are you looking for someone to bid on creating the project. I am unsure which you are asking for. Maybe I need some sleep.

• I'm clueless but what immediately came to mind was compose in paint, then use sizable smudge brush to do some blending even if you have to past your center shot back in again?