Why it defaults to "DPF package" when I open a software?

I use Photo Album 7.  For some reason when I open a software a tab was added  "DPF package" and it defaults to  this DPF  package, and shows me a directory with AppData that I have never seen before on this screenIt's very confusing. Why did it come on? 

When I click on this tab all the  thumbnails appear on the phototray.  See  a pic below.

How can I get rid of this extra tab, and all the thumbnails that  are contained in there???

printout

Parents
No Data
  • Interesting Post. I suppose you have taken your marbles and gone home by now. But just in case you have not, I did find there is or was a newsgroup for Photo  Album 6. I did not bother checking to see if it was still active. Maybe someone there may have an answer. I know nothing about the software but if I had to hazzard, I would say it sounds as though someone has installed software that created the tab. Perhaps as a Plugin. Have you checked your Add/Remove Programs in your control panel. Or your program list in the start menu.

Here is the link I found that tells how to access the newsgrounp.

http://corel.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/754345/~/corel's-newsgroups

Children
No Data