Totally Confused by Corel's Methods

I just purchased and installed PaintShop Pro X4 Ultima. I think the Ultima part pertains to extras included such as a free copy of WinZip Pro, some free pics from the fotolia web site, etc.

Here's what is confusing me: When I go to the web site listed to get my free copy of WinZip Pro (a $50 value), there is no WinZip Pro available. If I download the WinZip that is available (a $29 price tag) it is just a free trial I can purchase.

Next, I get an email thanking me for registering the PaintShop Pro X4 and telling me to click on the link below to get my free KPT goodies, but the link is not active.

I don't know if these offers are just false marketing hype or if Corel is unable to get their info right so the customer can actually get these things. I have been using Corel products since Hedy Lamar's picture graced the box. I purchased their Printhouse Shop, Gallery Magic, PhotoPaint 8, Corel Draw GS 10 and X3. I love their products but I am frustrated with trying to get all that was promised in their sales promotion.

I can also remember when one could just email them for help without having to fill in a bunch of forms and paying extra just to get a simple question answered.

OK, I've completed my rant. But please, Corel, don't make your long time loyal customers feel like you think of them as just another quick buck.

Parents
  • Hello rsnow; I think I would be a little unhappy to, if it was ny order. but not to many of the people you need to tell come here, I would go to the Corel web site and email them a nasty gram. As far as the Win Zip goes try to get it from them I bought it and it is grate ( does what it says it will ).
      REMBER; Never bend over in front of someone that wants your wallet.

My Thought George
      PS Good Luck

Reply Children
No Data