Help with a simple background

So I am a complete idiot with the photo x2.  I know, you guys love people like me :)  

All I want to do is make my background white.  I make and sell dog collars so Im trying to improve my pictures.  I have a really basic light box but don't have enough light yet.  I take it outside when i can, but for the photos with crap or yellow backgrounds, I want to make em white.  I can figure out how to outline  my object and such, but don't know where to go from there.  The help pages don't help after the image is outlined.....it stops there.  Can you guys help?

Parents
No Data
  • It's really simple to do, but if you have never done it you might be missing some of the basics, I will try to explain one way to do it but you might need to take a look at the Users Guide to understand some of the functions. First make sure the object docker is open. Now duplicate the background by pressing "ctrl D", make a new object by pressing the "New Object" icon on the object docker, fill the new object with white. Since this is the background you want, you need to drag this new object below the duplicate of the original. Now there are several ways of doing the cutout, you could use the eraser tool on the duplicate or use the Cutout tool.

Children
No Data