Does I use wacom intuos with corelDraw ?

Can i use Wacom Intous Art for corel draw x3 to x7 vector work, as I am planning to purchase one because using traditional mouse increasing my wrist pain. My main work in corelDraw is designing hoardings, Visiting cards and other promotional materials. I need feedback who work with this. And if possible please upload your working video while using pen tab. For me its a big investment and I don't want to waste my money. Please help and suggest.

Parents
No Data
  • I've used wacom Graphire, then Bamboo, and now lowest level Intuos.

When I started, I was deep into Coreldraw at the time - doing training in various places around the world. My wrist started hurting.

Foster Coburn, a top trainer, suggested getting a tablet at once. He had collaborated with another trainer named Peter McCormick to make the Official CorelDRAW guide for version 7 (not X7), back in 1997. It seems Peter was getting carpal tunnel so bad that he had trouble holding a coffee cup. Getting a tablet solved his problem.

Even at my regular job now I use a tablet just for regular windows mousing. No more carpal tunnel problems since. It will take some time to get used to a pen, but in the long run you'll prefer it for everything.

Extra things I did:

1. I put signmaker's vinyl on the top of tablet to have a nice smooth surface, and reduce tip wear on the pen.
    2. to reduce hand movement, I mapped top left 1/4 of tablet to cover my entire screen. This way my edge of hand stays put on bottom right of tablet, and I can navigate entire screen
    3. I set bottom button on pen to be right-click, and top button to be double-click.
Children