How to make the background transparent in photo paint x3

Hi, I just bough coreldraw x3 graphics suite, and I was wondering how to make the background transparent.  Any help would be appreciated!

Parents
No Data
  • There are many different ways of doing this and without knowing exactly what you have in mind, I can only guess and give some of the easier solutions. Open the Object Docker, if you don't have it open already, by pressing ctrl F7 or go to "Window>Dockers>Objects". First, to make the background transparent, you need to separate the background from the foreground. You could take a look at the "Image>Cutout" tool it will give you many options to isolate your foreground from the background. Another option would be to use the mask tools, for example the mask brush, you can paint over the foreground and then go to "Objects>Create>Copy Selection" or simply press ctrl and the up key, this will create a new object or layer, in Photo-Paint we call layers objects, now you can select the background and either fill it with something else or just delete it to make the new object appear with a transparent background. Good luck!

Children
No Data