The Photography forum

Hi Everybody,
    Corel has a photography news group which is being used as a de facto news group for many users of various programs other than PSP.  Many use PhotoShop and others use graphics editors which are simpler than PSP.  It has PSP in its name but it is certainly the de facto and only place to post photos within the Corel framework.
      You can let me have comments on my latest Dingman Falls photos and my masterpiece of a night shot.
     It is "Corel.PaintShopPro_Photography".
Phil
PS:  It has amazing features - like you only get one space when hitting enter and no ridiculous mix of fonts.

Parents
  •  I have found that some of the 'thought police' in the PSP Photography forum frown on postings made of images which were derived from software other than a flavor of PSP.  The Jasc legacy-no doubt. There are people there who will look at your EXIF data and chastise you if they find trails from other image editors. If you don't mind putting up with the limited image edting world view, it is a place where you can post.

We Photo-painters requested a binary friendly group many times and met with no success. 

I think galleries here is a good option too.

Reply Children
No Data