New Designer Features

I am constucting user manuals - combo of pictures, text and isometric line drawings. A excellent package, but to make quicker, faster.... 1 - Include a Paste option -  at Pointer or in Place. At the moment latter only - very frustating on large drawing     2 - Scale - include on the Transform docker - a scale tool , showing current scale incl a dropdown list of recent scales.   3 - Rotate 90deg -  why not a 1 click 90deg rotate?? - have to enter 90deg as a figure at the moment  4 - All dockers to have auto apply option as per Lens docker , ie just hit the enter key - there is always the undo   5 - Changing dimensions - Current windows are small and always show the unit - window needs to be larger and unit display as an option 6 - Changing dimensions - Origin point as per Scale and Flip Dockers to change outline from a designated point    7 - Make the space around the drawing page a 'normal paper' layer , ie acts like a normal page - currently moving objects forward/backward doesn't work.   Regards   Ron Huston

Parents
No Data
  •  I do mostly large technical illustrations, isometric line drawings.  I agree, an option to paste to the pointer would be very helpful.

I would also like to see an offset line tool.  The ability to offset a line to a specified distance, on one side. 

The hotspotting I have found does not work as it should.  It allows the callout to be linked to a URL or bookmark but not to an individual line of text.  This would be very usefull when used on an illustration with a bill of material.

The gravity needs to be more precise.  You can draw a line and have it snap to the quadrant of an ellipse but when you zoom in, it is not actually touching.  Very frustrating when trimming an object. 

Thanks,

Chris. 

Children
No Data