Rhetorical question/statement really...has there every been a version of DRAW that doesn't ....

Rhetorical question/statement really...has there every been a version of DRAW that doesn't crash after customizing the workspace? I haven't used one yet. I don't know WHY Corel even made workspace customization an option as it never seem to last very long with doing the old F8 trick. So frustrating.

Oh and as usual, those who never have problems need not reply. We all know what your responses will be. 

Parents
  • Oh and as usual, those who never have problems need not reply. We all know what your responses will be. 

So., you believe that we lie? Or perhaps, do you believe that the company pay people for say "there's no problem"? 

I always customize my workspace, and save with a different name. Also, i export/export as a new workspace. And I never found problems on that. The problem is if you import a workspace from a different version. That's a very bad idea. 

• No.

No.

I always customize my workspace, and save with a different name. Also, i export/export as a new workspace. And I never found problems on that. The problem is if you import a workspace from a different version. That's a very bad idea.

I also save to a different name. Import and export when needed. I do not import a workspace from a different version. But continue to have issues, for years, on many machines and many versions of Win and Corel. 

"Save setting as default" means you better have your work backed up (i.e. create multiple versions as you go) and be prepared to restart holding F8.

As stated, it does no good for you or anyone like you to reply to this and say that because you have no problem I (we) shouldn't, but you couldn't resist, could you. :-)

Children