How to do "this" in CorelDraw?

Dear all Draw users:

I want to do someting like that in Corel Draw, and i want to know if its possible (i understand that Draw don't have by now this kinds of vector effects {maybe in the next update...}, but maybe thare is a trick how to do that).

This was created in Affinity Designer. the Text is "100% Transparent", and its applied to it an "Outher Shadow".

In Draw wen its "100% Transparent", and i aply a "drop Shadow", the backgrownd is gettting Black.

(Maybe its will be some replacement for the Blur effect {what is by now not available in Draw for Vector}, but not for What i want to do)

community.coreldraw.com/.../why-can-i-not-use-power-clip-together-with-the-bevel-effect-feature-request

Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • I hope that we at some point also can get some of the effects that you mention, but when they get added I hope they are well thought through and stable enough to use also for the things that David mentions.

Ok, so until they have the ability for that (Sir, its 2019 now...), lets stay with the old fashioned Bevel tool from the 19 hundreds...

(Totally, you agree with me, you are just going a step more that it should be more improved. no problem, i agree with you)

Sir, also if Effects is not your "highest priority", is it not changing the fact that a vector program in 2018-2019 needs improved "one click" vector effects, and that Draw didn't update there effects (Bevel - Extrude) for years.

So, if you really want that Draw should stay behind, and keep this not improved Bevel tool forever, make sure that i am feeling like a clown, when i am asking for such "not important" things. and make sure to reply to this post, until i will give up...

Now, i'm looking for any one that's agree with my request, (maybe that Draw is really not for me, and for my kind of work? no, i'm not feeling so), and I'm looking for some "beta-tester" to send my request to the Corel Developers.

Children