How to do "this" in CorelDraw?

Dear all Draw users:

I want to do someting like that in Corel Draw, and i want to know if its possible (i understand that Draw don't have by now this kinds of vector effects {maybe in the next update...}, but maybe thare is a trick how to do that).

This was created in Affinity Designer. the Text is "100% Transparent", and its applied to it an "Outher Shadow".

In Draw wen its "100% Transparent", and i aply a "drop Shadow", the backgrownd is gettting Black.

(Maybe its will be some replacement for the Blur effect {what is by now not available in Draw for Vector}, but not for What i want to do)

community.coreldraw.com/.../why-can-i-not-use-power-clip-together-with-the-bevel-effect-feature-request

Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • (Corel's customer base are basically sign makers?! it's official also by the Corel team?!)

No, most sign makers use CorelDRAW, but that doesn't means that most CorelDRAW user are sign makers. btw as far I can see CorelDRAW is more used for printing than other uses.

Anyway, there's a great controversy, and an old discussion, since many users do not want the program to have many "effects" since they say it seems "childish" or "for amateurs". Some believe that it should have a more serious profile, avoid colorful icons, there are even those who believe that the welcome screen or the property bar are too easy to use and make the program look "unprofessional"

Children