Can't export to .jpg all of a sudden!!!!

just happened today. Every time I create some kind of new artwork, I always export it to .jpg before sending it to the customer

for approval..Today it quit working. It goes through the routine, I click on export, pick .jpg, and the export to box comes up, but the file is not created

So I did the F8 reset which of course created a couple of new probs for me such as deleting my custom settings such as making the outline a hairline and now it defaults to .5  but it didnt

help.

Anybody have a solution for me?

Thanks

And yes I did search all over the computer for the files but they aint there

Parents Reply
  • Not yet.  This is my employers computer so I want to try to repair first

Gotcha; I understand.

Sorry cant find the link, but it's go to %appdata% and rename the corel draw file to old and that will fix the issue

You might be thinking of this thread:

CorelDraw X7 locks up when changing outline color.

That AppData CorelDRAW stuff is not part of the main CorelDRAW installation. It's associated with your particular user account on that machine.

If you rename the folder (which I would do with CorelDRAW not running), then the next time you run CorelDRAW, it should create a new folder with the original name, and populate it with all the necessary files. That would make CorelDRAW "bone stock" for you - just as if you were launching CorelDRAW for the first time on that machine.

Children