CorelDraw Failing To Initialize

My app fails to start on the new MacBook after I used Time Machine to transfer everything so I wouldn't lose the license key a second time for the subscription. 

Background:

So, after having an accident occur that caused me to lose all my data and have to replace the logic board on my MacBook Pro, and getting it back after two months from Apple, the GPU crapped out (in only six weeks, no less) and it had to be sent back a second time. Only, this time, I backed up everything via Time Machine (mainly music and my CorelDraw app), and transferred everything over to the new logic board (number 3, for anyone keeping count). 

Now, the problem is that it won't initialize, and I'm guessing it has to do with the CorelDraw app itself not recognizing the MAC address hard-coded into the new logic board or one of the log files that Time Machine does not back up was needed and got lost along the way during this whole ordeal.

When I got it back this third time, naturally, I reached out to CorelDraw again, and I'm still waiting to hear back It's been a week of no contact beyond the initial chat support email to generate the ticket to fix what essentially amounts to a registry error and would take all of three minutes to do either by proxy or by generating a new key for the last of the subscription.

So I figured I'd come here to see if anyone who knows Apple-speak can help me patch together an ad-hoc solution until Corel rolls around to my number. I am very critical of their tech support because it's not until I directly email someone there that anything ever gets resolved. It always takes going to the nth degree to fix anything, and I've made no attempt to hide my disdain, so it will probably be awhile, but that's okay, because every week of non-use should get credited on the back end of my subscription but won't because, wait for it: they go through a third party for the subscriptions to the CorelDraw Suite. I've lost out on a full quarter of a year of my subscription so far because of Apple's lag, and now because of CorelDraw's as well. $350 x 0.75 = $100. That's a hundo down the drain for what essentially is a dream hobby of mine that will probably never result in the career I hope to achieve. 

Willing to try any solution. Is there a way to regenerate the log files? I've attached the Apple crash report that pops up when I try to initialize it. I'm guessing it's going to be something that must be addressed by Corel, but figured it was worth a shot. Thanks in advance.

PDF