More Eye Dropper Issues

So, I've noticed that the eye dropper has magically decided (because I touched nothing after setting up my defaults, and the eye dropper worked fine before) that it will no longer match colors properly. 

Both Objects within the Group (the Area Rug) are CMYK. So using the eye dropper in changing the line colors or fill colors to match other elements within the group should, in theory, match the color exactly. Since it's CMYK to CMYK, there should be no Eye Dropper chicanery where the CorelDraw engine is able to just decide itself to give me as close to the match as it feels, rather than matching the CMYK values exactly

Naturally, my reaction is, "Well, this is some !@#$%^." This whole, "CorelDraw is just gonna decide for me," is ridiculous. No idea wtf happened or how since once the defaults are set, I never touch them again in that document. So the likelihood of it being something I changed is nil. This is to say nothing of other issues that CorelDraw has been having, and no, it's not the Mac. The MacBook is brand new, has a GPU, and enough RAM to run CorelDraw. 

As you can see in the photos, the eye dropper is clearly not functioning, or the CMYK numbers would be an exact match.

https://imgur.com/a/0iiePIY