Color Profile in Mac Version?

Anyone know where the setting is to set the color profile in the CorelDRAW 2022 Mac version?  For some reason I thought I'd figured this out before, but today I noticed that when I export a JPG, it always defaults to CMYK so I have to manually change it to RGB with every export.  But I went digging through all of the preferences menus I could find, and I wasn't seeing anything regarding a default color profile or anything related.  Also couldn't find where to set the default JPG export color mode/profile.  Any ideas?

Sidebar, but am I the only CorelDRAW Mac user?    I have 20+ years logged on the Win side and just stepped in to the Mac version full time earlier this year.  But just hadn't run across many other CDR Mac users and was curious.  

• Tools, color management, default tab, but I'm currently having a problem with this. I use the Windows version and even though the default colour mode is RGB all my new documents open as CMYK, I can't seem to get a new document top open as RGB.

If it works for you then the jpg export should be RGB, or it used to on previous versions

• You may be the only Mac user, but I don't think so, for sure it's an exclusive club.

• but today I noticed that when I export a JPG, it always defaults to CMYK so I have to manually change it to RGB with every export.

The default color mode and profile in export depends on your primary document color mode and profile chosen when you create a new document, or subsequently changed via CorelDRAW > Preferences > Color Management. So if you have your document primary color mode as RGB, the export color modes also default to the same color mode.

In addition, you can choose File > Export to Web, which lets you export in GIF, PNG, WEBP and JPEG in sRGB color format and optionally embed the profile, even if your primary color mode is CMYK. 

am I the only CorelDRAW Mac user?

Not anymore  -- though I'm equally active on both platforms.