Can't link to Photopaint with "Edit Bitmap" in Draw.

This began after several crashes of Draw while I was trying to work with a very complex EPS file. It was actually beyond the capability of Draw and Draw told me so with several crashes. No other problems manifested themselves and I finally solved the problem using Adobe AI.

Working with Draw again I noticed that  when I selected a bitmap I had in my project the menu bar did not offer "Edit Bitmap" any more, just "Trace Bitmap". I thought at first that perhaps the Bitmap I had chosen was not a "real" bitmap, merely an "object" and that's why it wasn't registering. But since then (two days) I have not been able to shift over to Corel PP with "edit Bitmap" with any bitmap at all. I have to copy everything back and forth to accomplish that.

Any ideas? Did I shake something loose when it crashed?  Should I re-install the whole d**ned thing? Uuunnnghhh! And if I do, how exactly do I save the desktop arrangements and set-up that I have? I mean menu bars and so forth. That's such a pain to do over and at least this time it occurred to me BEFORE I uninstalled.

Hoping for help from you guys, thank you in advance.

Oh yes. Win 10 Home. With Corel Draw Suite x8  Home & Student  Build 18.1.0.690