HELP! WHEN I CONVERT TO CURVES TEXT DISAPPEARS - COREL 11

I have designed a very large document (a magazine) in Corel Draw 11 with text, drawings and photos.

I started converting the text to curves but there's a couple of text columns that disappear when I do so !

What's going on??

PLEASE help me,  I need an immediate solution to this problem!

Thank you,

Carla

Parents
No Data
  • I'd suggest you start by copying just the page with the problem to a new document and try converting to curves there, just to get a handle on the problem. Close the original document, in case its a memory issue.

If it works there, then a quick cut and paste of the converted text back to the original document may relieve the urgency, though its always wise to look for the reason at a more convenient time.

If the problem persists, try again with just the problem column, then perhaps delete a line or paragraph at a time until you get it to convert, then check the last piece you removed for clues, like a special character not used elsewhere. In desperation, try retyping the paragraph, changing the column width by 0.1mm etc.

As a quick aside, I wouldn't recommend converting a whole magazine to curves. I assume you're giving it to somebody else to print, but that *ought* to be a job for a PDF.

Children
No Data