Corel Draw Runtime Error!

I've problem with Corel Photo Paint. After i taked a virus the program give me this kind of error message and close; i checked out the register but almost all is good to me. The only thing that missed is the file msi....that should be in the windows\installer foler; this is absent, maybe it was erased from my Antivirus.

How i can fix it? I tried to push F8 to restore the default setting, but nothing

I've the old CD...but now it's unreadable

Parents
No Data
  • I never used version 11 which you seem to do, but when I got runtime error with X5 (15) version, I basically got rid of it after installing the service pack 3 that came with X5. Try to see if there is a service pack for version 11 at Corels website www.corel.com and in the menu look for support, updates and patches and there it might be.

Hope that helps. At least worth a try to begin with.

If you first try to reinstall it from the beginning and then install any service pack available maybe thats even better if any file might have gone away.

Also, remember if you are using your version 11 on a new Windows 7 version, it wont work well, due to version 11 came out when XP was the new thing on the block. Version 11 is not optimized to work on later versions after XP.

Children