Anyone still running Corel Draw suite 11 on the Mac (Intel mac)?

Since most of my work is done on the mac, it would be helpful to be able to continue running Corel Draw there.  I'm currently running version 11 there but I really don't know if that's the latest version compatible with the mac.  It runs, albeit very sluggishly, but Photopaint 11 aborts on launch.  I should also mention that Draw doesn't run 100%. None of the bitmap filters work. But it still allows me to do the types of things I can't do in Final Cut Pro.

I have a quad core intel Mac and OSX 10.6.8.  Upon installation of Draw 11 suite, it said the mac would have to install "rosetta stone" to make the program run. It did and the program ran the first time I launched it.

So my question is this: Does anyone know what is the last version to run on the Mac and where I might be able to find any fixes my my issue.

Parents
  • Rob said:

Since most of my work is done on the mac, it would be helpful to be able to continue running Corel Draw there.  I'm currently running version 11 there but I really don't know if that's the latest version compatible with the mac.  It runs, albeit very sluggishly, but Photopaint 11 aborts on launch.  I should also mention that Draw doesn't run 100%. None of the bitmap filters work. But it still allows me to do the types of things I can't do in Final Cut Pro.

I have a quad core intel Mac and OSX 10.6.8.  Upon installation of Draw 11 suite, it said the mac would have to install "rosetta stone" to make the program run. It did and the program ran the first time I launched it.

So my question is this: Does anyone know what is the last version to run on the Mac and where I might be able to find any fixes my my issue.

Hello South Jersey native, from Maple Shade here. Unless you want to be really aggravated, throw away 11 for Mac and upgrade to Parallels with Windowy 7 64bit and get CorelDraw X6. You will be so much happier.

Reply Children
No Data