Blend

I have CorelDraw 11 and make 2 one inch Box shaps. The one on the left is Black and the one on the Right is Yellow. I then Pick my Blend Tool and Hold my CTRL Key down and draw the line from the first shap to the last shap.

It all works good and blends them but one thing I keep the outline on both Shaps because I want to see the Blendding Afect.

And I see that the first shap stay as one inch big but the last shap it makes very small?

I would like to make the shap at the start and end stay as one inch in size and just have it Blend is this pasable?

And one more thing I see no setting to change how many steps of Blendding will happen?

Parents
No Data
  • biferi said:
    he first shap stay as one inch big but the last shap it makes very small?

I expect you are seeing all shapes except the last reducing, because the shapes are overlapping ? I've made the first box grey to make it clearer:

To prove the overlap, break the blend apart and ungroup all. You can then slide one of the elements to make it clearer what is happening:

To make all the segments exactly 1 inch, you would need to space the first and last element an exact number of inches apart and then set the number of blend steps so that the elements exactly fit without any gap or overlap.

biferi said:
    I see no setting to change how many steps

I don't have version 11 to check, but in all recent versions there a property bar appears at the top of the screen when you select the blend tool to drag between the two shapes. One of the settings there will control the number of steps.

Children
No Data