Clipboard manager with .cdr support

Hi All.

Does anyone know of a simple clipboard manager that supports .cdr objects. I've just been playing around with Ditto, but can't get it to support CorelDraw.
Just want to be able to store multiple object/s on the clipboard  without them being converted to a bitmap. Possible with text and bitmaps but is it possible with CorelDraw objects.

Anyone

Cheers

Sark

Parents Reply
  • The next step is to code so that the Save As macro does not save as and overwrite Graphic1 each time, or require the need to name each saved selection. A simple numbering system will probably suffice now I have a preview, but " adding a relative description" like the Object Managers description (a Shape Type). would be as close to a perfect clipboard manager as think I'm likely to achieve.

The macro the way I posted it above includes the date/time in the filename, as well as the name of the file that it was originally saved from. It was my intention that content saved using this macro would be browsed visually, e.g., by looking at the thumbnails.

Automatically generating a "meaningful name" might be possible if you were only using this for saving single shapes.

Children