Saving to artboards in Illustrator

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, so I will repost it here. I recently started the subscription for Corel Draw for Mac from my x7 that I ran using Parallels. One thing I can't get to work is saving multiple pages from Corel Draw to multiple artboards in Illustrator. I really need this function for my commercial work and I'm seriously struggling with it. I work on files that might have 100 pages, so saving individually is not an option. Am I missing something, or is this function no longer available?

Parents
No Data
  • I just tested this on both Win and macOS versions of 2022, and had no issues exporting e.g. pages 1 and 3 to AI CS6 format and opening them in CS6, both operations on Windows (11). But on macOS it seems there is currently a bug that means that I cannot correctly export any page range to AI (tested CS6 format only), nor can I import any (at least Corel-created multipage) AI containing only a specific page range (only the first page is opened). So there seems to be an error both in creation and reading of multipage AIs in the current macOS version. But then again, as you mentioned, multipage AIs not restricted with page range are imported so the workaround is like you said to delete the unwanted pages (artboards) in Illustrator.

Children
No Data