Pasting SVG directly into Corel

Is there a way that I have missed to paste an SVG directly into Corel.  I realise I could save the svg, then open in corel, then copy, then paste into the final document but that's alot of stuffing about if there is more than one to copy (which in this case there is)

I have considered writing to macro to paste the svg, as it would be relatively straight forward to parse the xml and draw the corresponding elements, presuming you can gain access to the contents of the clipboard without having to paste into the document.  

I am specifically looking at pasting SVG, as it should then allow all the elements ot be editable, as opposed to pasting some other image format.  I would also point out that pasting SVG's work in plenty of other programs (even Word), so it does seems something of an oversight in functionality.

• I use import instead of copy/paste. Yes, you'll have to save it somewhere then import it but at least you have the orig to work from if something goes wrong. I've had many svg files get really "squirrely" when importing. I'll then have to open in illustrator and save out as a pdf. If you don't have illustrator you might try downloading inkscape (free) and doing the same.