QR code problem

I downloaded 3 QR codes, they are png files. When I import them into CorelDraw or try to open them in PhotoPaint they are just a black squares. However, when I look at them with any photo viewing programs they are proper looking QR codes. Anyone have any idea what is going on? I have attached one of them.

Parents
No Data
  • I'm getting a complete negative image from that PNG, in photopaint and coreldraw (bothX6) :

Because its a pure monochrome image, in CorelDraw you can correct it that by selecting the image, left clicking on black from the colour palette and then right clicking on white. But I'd be worried that the pixels might mysteriously revert back to the correct

There's a comment here on a programming library (ASPeasy) "it comes out with the black and white colors reversed. Like a camera negative." which is followed up with "We have solved the problem, if you need the latest version which doesn't have the bug just drop us an email".

I suppose it would be a bit of a coincidence if the site you downloaded from just happened to use ASPeasy to generate its barcodes?

Children